French Door Hinges & Handles
When choosing a replacement French door, it can be easy to focus on overall details like style, wood and grille. All of these are important features of your new replacement patio door, but don’t forget about the perfect finishing touch! The right French door hinges and handles complete any room with the perfect touch of style.
Renewal by Andersen has a variety of door hinges and handles to help customize your French doors to best fit the aesthetic of your room. From a distressed nickel finish for a warm antique look to satin nickel finish for a clean modern vibe, we have the right French door hinges and handles to suit your home. Having a hard time deciding which hardware style will best fit your replacement doors? Take a look at our variety of hinge and handle styles to find the perfect fit for your home:
- Tribeca® Hardware: modern oblong base with rounded handle.
- Anvers® Hardware: rectangular base with straight handle.
- Encino® Hardware: rectangular base with domed detailing and curved handle.
- Yuma® Hardware: rectangular base with curved handle.
- Whitmore® Hardware: rectangular base with domed detailing and textured edging.
- Covington™ Hardware: rectangular base with domed detailing and modern curved handle.
- Newbury® Hardware: rectangular base with curved handle.
- Albany Hardware: rectangular base with rounded edges and straight handle.
We also offer a variety of finishes including white, black, bright brass, antique brass, chrome-like satin nickel, distressed nickel, distressed bronze, and oil-rubbed bronze. Visit Renewal by Andersen to view each style of French door hinges and handles in their available finishes or call 1-800-595-1967 for more information.