Custom Patio Doors for Spring
Spring is on the way, meaning homeowners will soon be busy planning new home improvement projects. It’s the perfect time to consider replacing your existing patio doors with new, custom-made patio doors in order to let in the best sunshine and breeze that spring and summer have to offer. Let us explain the simple three-step process that makes replacing your patio doors with Renewal by Andersen easy:
1) Select your traditional or contemporary style and grille pattern
- For traditional French patio door styles, you can choose from Frenchwood® hinged patio doors, Frenchwood outswing patio doors, and Frenchwood gliding patio doors. You can also choose from a variety of grille patterns such as colonial, short fractional, prairie, and tall fractional.
- For contemporary sliding doors, you can choose from the Narroline® gliding patio doors or the Perma-Shield® gliding doors. You can also choose from a variety of grille patterns such as colonial, short fractional, prairie, and tall fractional grille patterns.
2) Select your color and finish
- For exterior traditional French door styles, choose from white, canvas, sandtone or Terratone® colors. For interior, choose from pine, oak or maple. A pre-finished white interior is only available with white exterior. Interior wood can be stained or painted to match the current woodwork in your home.
- Exterior contemporary styles such as the Narroline and Perma-Shield patio doors come in white, canvas, sandstone or Terratone colors. The Narroline patio door interior comes in pine and can be stained or painted to match the woodwork in your home, while the Perma-Shield patio door interior is available in all the same exterior colors offered.
3) Select your hardware
- Whether you’re choosing from gliding or hinged hardware, choose from our variety of styles such as Tribeca®, Anvers®, Encino®, Yuma®, Whitmore®, Covington™ and Newbury. Each style comes in a variety of colors. Hardware is sold separately.
At Renewal by Andersen, we make the process of building out custom patio doors simple. Find out more about our custom patio door process and let us help you get started on a new spring project!