Replacement Windows in Winter
The replacement window process can be stressful for a homeowner, especially when it takes place in the winter. However, if the right steps are taken, the replacement window installation process can run smoothly and wrap up quickly with minimal wintry effects on your home.
Winter replacement window installation considerations:
- Request an explanation of the winter installation method to make sure expectations are met.
- Discuss having installers work in teams to remove one window at a time to minimize outdoor exposure and replace windows as quickly as possible.
- Whenever possible, have the room being worked in closed to keep the cold air out.
- Make sure carpets and furnishings are protected against weather, foot traffic, and construction debris.
- Make sure there is adequate insulation around the framework to maximize future energy efficiency.
An incorrect installation can lead to heat loss and exposure to the elements, not to mention debris tracked in during the installation process. At Renewal by Andersen, we take pride in our window replacement process to provide you with beautiful, functional windows and minimal interruptions to your life. To learn more about our options for replacement windows installation process, visit Renewal by Andersen or call us at 1-800-595-1967.
What others have viewed...
OUR HASSLE-FREE PROCESS IN 4 EASY STEPS!
Our design consultants provide in-home or no-contact virtual meetings to listen to your design needs and provide a plan to improve your home.
Measure & Manufacture
Project Technicians ensure accuracy and answer any last minute questions before sending in the order for your fully customized windows.
Our Installers treat your home as if it were their own and clean up afterwards.
A robust limited warranty is backed by a commitment to making sure your windows function as expected.